ALL ON 6 BRIDGES
Achieve a Radiant New Smile with
If you have multiple missing teeth or would like to make the transition from traditional dentures to denture implants, we can help at Hue Dental.
All-on-6 implants is a procedure specifically designed to use six implants that are available for immediate function. Simply put, All-on-6 means we replace all of your upper or lower teeth with six implants that are anchored together – similar to a bridge.
All-on-6 implants do not typically require bone grafting, so they are an ideal solution for patients with areas of low bone density or volume.
Benefits of All-on-6 implants
- Very short recovery time. The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient is able to come for a morning appointment and leave that same afternoon with a brand new radiant smile!
- Rarely requires bone grafting.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Reduces further bone loss.
- Your implant-supported bridge will feel more secure and comfortable than a removable partial denture, which rests on the gums. You should be able to chew normal food comfortably, and the implants should look like the natural teeth they are replacing.
The All-on-6 Implant Procedure
For us to properly evaluate your case at Hue Dental, we will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your personal needs. This includes determining whether or not you will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, panoramic scans and impressions, and any other photos required.
After the consultation, you’ll be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions. During the procedure:
- Six titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function.
Again, among the prime benefits of All-on-6 Implants is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment, allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that patients can leave our office at Hue Dental with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment!
Call Hue Dental today!
Hue Dental would love to assist and provide you with the information you need about All-on-6 implants. Call us today for a complimentary consultation!